We are pleased to offer this 25 minute yoga nidra practice. Yoga nidra is a total relaxation practice. Yoga nidra is usually translated as ‘yogic sleep’ but like Shavasana (Corpse pose) you experience total relaxation of the body and the mind whilst remaining awake. Yoga Nidra provides the same benefits as meditation. This particular yoga nidra practice is based on the Satyananda school practice. With love, peace and joy. Helen Suddards (Yoga teacher).
Photo © Lisa Jeppesen
Please listen to this in a safe, comfortable environment.
Do not listen whilst operating any machinery!
Recent blog posts
- Mavromatika - Thick black-eyed bean stew
- Meditation and Mindfulness – Day 3
- Meditation and Mindfulness - Day 2
- Meditation and Mindfulness - Day 1
- Carrot Hummus
- Minty Pea Dip Recipe
- Yoga, food and health.
- Benefits of the Mediterranean (Greek) Diet
- The song of Summer.
- Summer fruit salad