With Sunnah Rose.
|September 2019||14/09 - 21/09||£695|
|Can't make make this course? Check out the calendar.|
Three days ago a turtle nested on our local beach popular with tourists. In the past turtles and their nests have been destroyed because of a misguided view that they will affect fishing and tourism………but things are changing. There is such a buzz of excitement amongst many locals and visitors. The nesting area has been cordoned off and at the moment tourism and conservation are co-existing.
Recent blog posts
- Mavromatika - Thick black-eyed bean stew
- Meditation and Mindfulness – Day 3
- Meditation and Mindfulness - Day 2
- Meditation and Mindfulness - Day 1
- Carrot Hummus
- Minty Pea Dip Recipe
- Yoga, food and health.
- Benefits of the Mediterranean (Greek) Diet
- The song of Summer.
- Summer fruit salad