With Kerry Kousiounis.
|September 2020||12/09 - 19/09||£695|
|Can't make make this course? Check out the calendar.|
We have found a number of newly hatched tortoises in our garden. Because they are vulnerable to predators such as buzzards, foxes, jackals and domestic animals we have kept them in a small run in the garden. We feed them only with vegetation that grows wild, preparing them for when they will be eventually released.
This year two handsome six year olds were released. Start of a new and exciting journey.
Recent blog posts
- Mavromatika - Thick black-eyed bean stew
- Meditation and Mindfulness – Day 3
- Meditation and Mindfulness - Day 2
- Meditation and Mindfulness - Day 1
- Carrot Hummus
- Minty Pea Dip Recipe
- Yoga, food and health.
- Benefits of the Mediterranean (Greek) Diet
- The song of Summer.
- Summer fruit salad