With Kerry Kousiounis.
|September 2020||12/09 - 19/09||£695|
|Can't make make this course? Check out the calendar.|
You can tell it’s hot and sunny here in Greece, because I’m thinking of yummy healthy salads again!
Tomatoes are a common ingredient in the ‘mediterranean diet’, but what you might not know is that the bodies ability to absorb the antioxidant carotenoids (phytochemicals such as lycopene) can increase by up to 15 times when the tomatoes are eaten or cooked with olive oil.*
Isn’t Mother Nature just so amazing! All we have to do is to eat what Demeter’s harvest offers us, to have optimum health. I will write more about healthy food combinations in my next blog.
* Ohio State University study.
Recent blog posts
- Learning to reduce stress.
- Mavromatika - Thick black-eyed bean stew
- Meditation and Mindfulness – Day 3
- Meditation and Mindfulness - Day 2
- Meditation and Mindfulness - Day 1
- Carrot Hummus
- Minty Pea Dip Recipe
- Yoga, food and health.
- Benefits of the Mediterranean (Greek) Diet
- The song of Summer.