Come shake off the winter with Lisan and Lisa. Join us for a relaxing and rejuvenating week with Yoga and walking!
|May 2020||02/05 - 09/05||£695|
|Can't make make this course? Check out the calendar.|
Anybody who has spent time in Greece during the summer cannot have failed to notice the song of the cicadas. They start synchronously on one day at the beginning of Summer and disappear just as mysteriously at the end of Summer. Beginning early in the day when the sun rises until sunset, they set the scene for hot days and siestas. This is the sound of love, the short lived male cicadas singing to court a beautiful female cicada.
Recent blog posts
- Mavromatika - Thick black-eyed bean stew
- Meditation and Mindfulness – Day 3
- Meditation and Mindfulness - Day 2
- Meditation and Mindfulness - Day 1
- Carrot Hummus
- Minty Pea Dip Recipe
- Yoga, food and health.
- Benefits of the Mediterranean (Greek) Diet
- The song of Summer.
- Summer fruit salad