Come shake off the winter with Lisan and Lisa. Join us for a relaxing and rejuvenating week with Yoga and walking!
|May 2020||02/05 - 09/05||£695|
|Can't make make this course? Check out the calendar.|
Those of you who have visited us will have enjoyed Wendy’s fresh fruit salad with thick Greek yoghurt after the morning yoga classes. Apart from the aromatic peaches, fresh figs from our garden and other seasonal fruits, there are two little touches that really lift the flavours of the fruit into the heavenly realm!
- A squeeze of fresh lemon which will also keep the colours bright, and
- some fresh chopped mint.
Make sure you choose aromatic seasonal fruits, don’t choose exotic fruits that have travelled thousands of miles. Each country has it’s amazing fruits – berries of all descriptions, apples, pears, plums, quince etc.
Recent blog posts
- Mavromatika - Thick black-eyed bean stew
- Meditation and Mindfulness – Day 3
- Meditation and Mindfulness - Day 2
- Meditation and Mindfulness - Day 1
- Carrot Hummus
- Minty Pea Dip Recipe
- Yoga, food and health.
- Benefits of the Mediterranean (Greek) Diet
- The song of Summer.
- Summer fruit salad