With Kerry Kousiounis.
|September 2020||12/09 - 19/09||£695|
|Can't make make this course? Check out the calendar.|
It’s August and it’s hot here in Greece. This tortoise has decided that the best place to be on a hot day, is our ‘cool’ library. She is one of the wild tortoises that live in our garden and she’s obviously not bothered by people or our dogs and is becoming a regular visitor to the library.
Recent blog posts
- Learning to reduce stress.
- Mavromatika - Thick black-eyed bean stew
- Meditation and Mindfulness – Day 3
- Meditation and Mindfulness - Day 2
- Meditation and Mindfulness - Day 1
- Carrot Hummus
- Minty Pea Dip Recipe
- Yoga, food and health.
- Benefits of the Mediterranean (Greek) Diet
- The song of Summer.